Would it be possible if we can be informed about the internet usage within Yirrganydji Country? We are interested in introducing a product that requires internet usage to which we are not certain of within this region. Would it be possible if we can ask you some questions about the education status of the Yirrganydji students, computer lab rooms and facilities of the YIrrganydji schools?
1. Do the Yirrganydji country use any form of wifi or internet usage?
2. Do the Cairns city use any form of wifi or internet usage?
3. Do Yirrganydji country have schools that had facilities like computer labs that are provided with wifi usage?
4. Do the Cairns city have schools that had facilities like computer labs that are provided with wifi usage?
5. For the schools in Yirrganydji country that have access to the internet / wifi in the computer labs, do the schools have a large percentage of Yirrganydji students’ study in them? Could it be possible if we can know the percentage of Yirrganydji students attending those schools and their age group? Can we also know all the information of this question for the Cairns city as well?
6. Are there a list of schools that majority of Yirrganydji students attend with computer labs with internet connection? Can we know the names of these schools please?
You’re welcome Tran! Glad to help and let me know if you have any follow-up questions. 🙂
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
EWB Australia acknowledges the traditional custodians of country throughout Australia and recognise their continuing connection to land, waters and community. We pay our respects to them, their cultures and their land; to Elders both past and present; and to emerging leaders. We recognise that the Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people never ceded sovereignty of what we call Australia.