Terrain/Condition of the Land

Dawul Wuru Aboriginal Corporation Energy Terrain/Condition of the Land

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Zachariah Vojnovic
    Participant

Hi,

I was wondering what type of land we should expect for the area in and around the waterways used by the Crocodile Monitoring Team mentioned in design area 3.5 Electric outboard motor for waterway access.

Regards,
      Zachariah Vojnovic

Zachariah Vojnovic
      Participant

Hi again,

I have one more question. What would the name of the location pertaining to this project be, my group and I have had a little trouble getting an exact name for the area, as in, would it be called the Yirrganydji area or something else.

Regards,
        Zachariah Vojnovic

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Zachariah Vojnovic.
        Rachel Alford
        Keymaster

Hi Zachariah,

Thanks for your questions!

The terrain and land will vary depending on the locations of the riverways – as I mentioned earlier in this thread the boat should be able to navigate a variety of waterways which, in turn, will have different terrains. Your design should be flexible and adaptable to the different circumstances. 

As Dawul Wuru operate in Yirrganydji Country (roughly between Cairns and Port Douglas), you can research into the different land and terrain in this region and assume that there will likely be a variety of these encountered by the crocodile team. 

For your second question, as mentioned Dawul Wuru operate on Yirrganydji Country – you can find more information about the area here.

I hope that helps!
          Rachel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.