Stakeholders

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Patrick schmidts
    Participant

Subject: Inquiry Regarding the Dawul Wuru as a Stakeholder Impact

Hello,

I was wondering about the process for addressing the impact of Dawul Wuru as a stakeholder. Specifically, I would like to understand the potential consequences if a solution is not found. This involves both short-term and long-term effects, considering both positive and negative outcomes.

Additionally, I am interested in knowing how the stakeholder would be affected if a solution were to be discovered. Again, Iā€™d like to explore the short-term and long-term effects, considering both positive and negative implications.

Thank you for your assistance in providing insights on this matter.

Best regards,

Patrick Schmidts

Sai Rupa Dev
      Keymaster

Hi Patrick,

Excellent question. Incredible to see you consider a stakeholder analysis in the decision-making process.

The answer to your question depends on two things:
        1. What challenge area/opportunity are you addressing?(Is this an urgent priority or a nice-to-have)
        2. How effective is your solution in aiding that challenge? (What are the long-term benefits and short-term challenges within that solution)

Depending on the above, if the solution is successful, stakeholders benefit, and trust and confidence in the problem-solving process and those involved are reinforced. This can lead to stronger relationships and increased cooperation in future endeavors.

Conversely, if the solution does not work as intended, understanding stakeholders’ perspectives remains crucial. It allows you to assess what went wrong, why their needs were not met, and how to adapt or pivot to address their concerns. Open and transparent communication with stakeholders is essential in these situations to maintain their trust and demonstrate a commitment to finding a resolution.

Here are some links that might help:
        1. Stakeholder insights video recording
        2. EWB Australia’s RAP
        3. EWB’s approach to working on Country

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
        Sai

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.