Questions For Stakeholders Of Saibai Island

Saibai Island, TSIRC Energy Questions For Stakeholders Of Saibai Island

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Elijah Luu
    Participant

To whom this may concern,

As part of our university group projects we are required to address the stakeholders of Saibai Island for our design area. My name is Elijah, and I am reaching out to you on behalf of my team. We are interested in learning more about the energy initiatives and projects planned for the future on Saibai Island

We would greatly appreciate it if you could provide us with insights into any upcoming energy projects, both short-term and long-term, that your organisation or any other relevant stakeholders are involved in. Specifically, we are interested in these questions:

1. What issue and challenges do the stakeholders of Saibai Island face when dealing with the need of energy?

2. What current and future plans are the stakeholders of Saibai currently overseeing right now?

3. Who are the stakeholders of Saibai?

4. What areas of Saibai island energy infrastructure is unstable, and unsustainable?

5. What do the stakeholders wish to achieve from the projects for the island?

6. In what way will stakeholders be involved in this design area challenge?

7. In what way do the stakeholders of Siabai wish to receive propositions and plans to address this design area?

Additionally, if there are any challenges or opportunities that you foresee in the energy sector on the island, we would be grateful for your insights on those as well.

Our aim is to compile a comprehensive overview of the island’s energy landscape and identify potential areas for collaboration or support. Any information you can provide will be invaluable to us.

Thank you for your attention, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Warm regards,

Elijah L

Jean Aquinde
      Keymaster

Hi Elijah,

Thanks for reaching out! Are you the group’s team leader? These fantastic questions, given directly to you in your course, will help your team visualise the current state of Saibai Island in terms of the energy landscape and collectively as a community. They are indeed comprehensive!

We worked really hard to create a thorough design brief so that the students could easily extract the answers to these questions. We’ve also structured our content to help you grasp the bigger picture first before diving into each design area, and this is supplemented by the Interactives: 360 Site Walkthroughs to help immerse you in the island surroundings.

If you haven’t, I recommend that you do a simple mapping exercise with your team to identify what information is readily available in this design brief before researching further at other online resources.

If you are stuck looking for answers or need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us again. We’re happy to support you in your course!

I hope this helps!

Regards,
        Jean

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.