Pu Ngaol Radios

Mondulkiri, Cambodia Energy Pu Ngaol Radios

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Yusuf Algadrie
    Participant

HI! It was mentioned tat the people of Pu Ngaol rely on radios for communication. Would it be at all possible to have more information regarding the radios? Namely the specifications of the batteries that they run off.
      Thank you in advance.

Jean Aquinde
      Keymaster

Hi Yusuf,

Apology for the delay. Yes, we can get that information from the Cambodia team. I’ll get back to you as soon as I have the answers.

Regards,
        Jean

Katharina Scott
        Participant

Hi, my team and I were wondering if there are any updates on this question, as we have been trying to find some more information on the radios and are struggling? Anything you can give us would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Jean Aquinde
          Keymaster

Hi Katharina,

Thanks for following-up. I’ve just received the information yesterday that the brand of the radios used by the villagers is Motorola and the battery takes 2 hours to charge and can last for 3 days and 2 nights. I’ll update you if I can get more information about the model no. which can tell us about the type of battery used.

Regards,
            Jean

Jean Aquinde
            Keymaster

Hi Katharina,

We didn’t get a chance to grab the model no. 2-way radio used by villagers but we were able to take a photo. See our updated our Gallery section of the Design Area 4 – Energy page.

Regards,
              Jean

Khin Heng Kok
              Participant
                Jean Aquinde
                Keymaster

Awesome, thanks Khin Heng for sharing this to the group! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.