HUB locations

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Grace Whitehorn
    Participant

Where are some general ranger hubs located?

Rachel Alford
      Keymaster

Hi Grace,

Are you able to provide me with some more context to your question – are you asking about ranger bases in general across Australia, or in the Far-North Queensland Region, or Yirrganydji Country, or something else?

Thanks,
        Rachel

Ruth Cash
        Participant

Hello, has the Dawul Wuru Corporation decided on a location for their main Hub site? (And/or) are they going to have satelite infrastructures in other areas too? An example would be a bush tucker nursery at a different site, as well as, or separate from, the main Hub site. My Design Area is 6 Water Management.

Jean Aquinde
          Keymaster

Hi Ruth,

Dawul Wuru nominated potential sites for the hub, namely Dunggara and Ellie Point, Taylor Point and Wangetti, which you can visualise by checking the Interactives resource. You can also read the Vision of a Collective Hub on Country to get more context on what the multi-purpose hub might look like.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks,
            Jean

sonam dhingtsa
            Participant

Hello,is there a specific location that requires access to a boardwalk and if so why?

Thanks

Jean Aquinde
              Keymaster

Hi Sonam,

The Mangrove Boardwalk is a standalone site. You can check more details by exploring the Interactives: 360 Site Walkthroughs.

Regards,
                Jean

Aziza El-Ahmad
                Participant

Hello,

How are the Dawul Wuru program sites and offices set up? The design area my team are looking at is Energy and we are interested in implementing solar panels into a carpark that could possibly provide clean energy to power “operations on sites with infrastructure” as mentioned in design opportunity 3.4, however we ran into some confusion on what the infrastructure on these “sites” looked like and where they were located. Also, we made the assumption that some of these sites would have a carpark or some sort of parking situation for staff. Is this accurate, and if so where or on what site would it be?

Jean Aquinde
                  Keymaster

Hi Aziza,

Check our Interactives: 360 Site Walkthroughs. You’ll be able to locate the Dawul Wuru office there and see a video and some photos of their facilities.

You should read the Vision of a Collective Hub on Country to visualise the future infrastructures and the design brief about Structures, which mentioned the potential sites being in Dungarra or Wangetti. Provision for car parking is a valid assumption, not only for staff use but also for visitors to use.

I hope that helps.

Regards,
                    Jean

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.