High Res Map vs Interactive Map

Mondulkiri, Cambodia General discussion High Res Map vs Interactive Map

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 11 months ago by Jean Aquinde.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kobe Williams
    Participant

Hey team!

Have been working with the high-res map and the interactive map. Noticed the pins for the primary school and suspension bridge on the interactive map are significantly further south than the pins in the interactive map. Are there multiple primary schools and suspension bridges, or are one set of the co-ordinates incorrect? Based on this, are the pins accurate in the interactive map for the location of Pu Ngaol village, Chen Saitevy’s home, Nheng Heng’s home, and Village farm?

The “Community Member’s Hall” pins seem to be in the same location across both maps.

Cheers,

Kobe

Jean Aquinde
      Keymaster

Hi Kobe,

Just confirming that there are no multiple primary schools and suspension bridges in the area. I compared the two side by side. I adjusted the orientation of the high-resolution map – rotated it 90 degrees to the left to match the one in the Interactives. The locations of the pins look the same to me.

The pins in the Interactives are concise locations to show the relative position of the main landmarks, such as Chen Saitevy’s home, Nheng Heng’s home, and the village farm.

Regards,
        Jean

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.