Energy allowance for 7.2

Dawul Wuru Aboriginal Corporation Waste & reuse Energy allowance for 7.2

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Rachel Alford.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sarah Wright
    Participant

Hi,

We were just wondering what the energy allowance (in kWh/month) would be for the solutions proposed for 7.2. It would be great if we could be given this in terms of the client’s monthly energy use as well!

Thanks 🙂

Rachel Alford
      Keymaster

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for your questions.

There is no energy allowance provided, nor do we have access to Dawul Wuru’s current energy usage, however if you haven’t already I would take a read of the Energy Design Area to get an idea of Dawul Wuru’s aspirations in this space. Currently they are based in an office which is connected to mains electricity, however ideally, they’d like to operate off-grid with renewable energy sources. With this in mind, I encourage you to think about Dawul Wuru’s energy future and how your design might fit into these constraints. If you discover that your design proposal has significant energy demands, you can suggest what additional energy sources will be required. For example, if you are thinking of a plastics recycling machine which needs a large amount of energy to operate, you might suggest that it needs an additional energy system alongside it to operate.

I hope this helps, please reach out if you have any further questions!
        Rachel

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.