Reply To: Access and acceptance of using technology

Dawul Wuru Aboriginal Corporation ICT Access and acceptance of using technology Reply To: Access and acceptance of using technology

Rachel Alford
Keymaster

Hi Mahbuba,

Which project are you working on? Without knowing which project or which kind of data you’re referring to, it is difficult to provide a clear answer. I’ve attempted to answer your questions below, but please reach out with more context if you need some clarification. 

Q: I need to know how the rangers are sharing their collected data with dawul wuru and others?
    A: We aren’t able to provide you with the exact data architecture of Dawul Wuru, but in general the data they collect is typically used for decision making by the rangers. Cultural data would be held within the Yirrganydji community and would be managed and informed by protocols related to their cultural practices.

Q: Also how they are managing the privacy of data while collecting and sharing?
    A: The privacy of data is managed by Dawul Wuru in line with Australian data protection laws.

Q: How and where I can find exact or original resources of the current state of Yirrganydji country?
    A: I’m not exactly sure what you mean by this question, could you give me some more information/context?

Please reach out with some more context if you need some more information or clarification.

Thanks,
    Rachel