Reply To: Cultural HUB Financial Funding

Dawul Wuru Aboriginal Corporation General discussion Cultural HUB Financial Funding Reply To: Cultural HUB Financial Funding

Rachel Alford
Keymaster

Hi Tobin,

Really great questions, and wonderful to see the research you’ve already done in this space!

In short, these projects are future aspirations so as of yet, there is no funding secured for them. Rather, as part of your design brief proposal, while outlining the costs associated with your project, you can also make suggestions about where they may secure funding. I’d suggest building off the existing research you’ve done into partners and broaden that to look at funding opportunities, such as government grants, which may be applicable to your project as a suggested source of funding for it.

If you haven’t already, I’d also recommend taking a look through the resources associated with Design Area 5 – Caring for Sea Country, as there may be some crossovers with partnerships associated in this space that could provide useful information for potential funding sources.

I hope this helps, but please reach out with any further questions!

Good luck,
    Rachel